21 replies to this topic

#16 Mortartube

Mortartube

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:32 PM

All the 'squibbing' which goes on is only within the ranks and at the firesite. Each year ive been in it my ears ahve rung for days afterwards..they are damn loud. Chinese are usually the loudest which are dropped in the procession but at the firesite anything goes. A few spanish 9's (they are huge) andplenty of homemade attempts and thousands of chinese crackers! Its such a good night and if you have bonfire in you (ive been in it for 10 years) then theres no getting out of it! Oh and also i can see quite clearly how it looks extremely odd to 'outsiders'!

Hi Stew. I popped over to Commercials firesite on the Sunday morning to say hello but they said you weren't around. Playing rugby I believe. That's a bit energetic after the previous evening.
Organisation is a wonderful trait in others

#17 Wyvern

Wyvern

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:10 PM

Not a bad video at all, Lewes is 10 mins drive away from me so i go every year and its always a great night

#18 Stew

Stew

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:21 AM

haha mortartube just read your post. no i didn't make it to rugby in the end i felt like sh*t! :D it was such a good night tho! whos fireworks did you watch then? and who's tab was the best!!

Edited by karlfoxman, 20 November 2006 - 09:27 AM.

#19 Stew

Stew

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 04:47 PM

oops. its only after i ahd switched off my computer i realised i had sworn in one of my posts. sorry admin team!

#20 Mortartube

Mortartube

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:38 PM

Stew being a Cliffe member for almost 20 years means that I'd get lynched if I said anyone else was any where near as good as the Cliffe.

#21 Stew

Stew

• General Public Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:34 AM

haha fair enough! did you go to robertsbridge on saturday?

#22 Mortartube

Mortartube

Pyro Forum Top Trump

• General Public Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:54 AM

No, I DJ so was working. Anyway Robertsbridge has got a bit tame over the last 10 years or so. It's no more than a carnival now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users